LifterLMS Blocks Changelog
v1.3.4 - 2019-01-30
- Add support for the Divi Builder's "Classic Editor" mode
- Skip post migration when "Classic" mode is enabled
v1.3.3 - 2019-01-23
- Add conditions to check for Classic Editor settings configured to enforce classic/block for all posts.
v1.3.2 - 2019-01-16
- Fix issue preventing template actions from being removed from migrated courses & lessons.
v1.3.1 - 2019-01-15
- Move post migration checks to a callable function
v1.3.0 - 2019-01-09
- Add course and membership catalog visibility settings into the block editor.
- Fixed issue preventing the course instructors metabox from displaying when using the classic editor plugin.
v1.2.0 - 2018-12-27
- Add conditional support for page builders: Beaver Builder, Divi Builder, and Elementor.
- Fixed issue causing LifterLMS core sales pages from outputting automatic content (like pricing tables) on migrated posts.
v1.1.2 - 2018-12-17
- Add a filter to the migration check on lessons & courses.
v1.1.1 - 2018-12-14
- Fix issue causing LifterLMS Core Actions to be removed when using the Classic Editor plugin.
v1.1.0 - 2018-12-12
- Editor blocks now display a lock icon when hovering/selecting a block which corresponds to the enrollment visibility settings of the block.
- Removal of core actions is now handled by a general migrator function instead of by individual blocks.
- Fix issue causing block visibility options to not be properly set when enrollment visibility is first enabled for a block.
v1.0.1 - 2018-12-05
v1.0.0 - 2018-12-05